For centuries, this camphor filled glass has been a faithful squire for explorers, adventurers, living men, sailors, men and beasts, and even today is an unsolved mystery, but it works: The Weather Glass predicts the weather.
With its clean simple design, it is a beautiful classic as each captain, sailor, fisherman, etc. should have in his home. Each glass has its own unpredictable life, which in its own way shows the weather forecast. A special and inexplicable interaction between the natural camphor in the jar and cover in creates its own magic. This makes each Weather Glass unique.
FitzRoy – Father of The Weather Glass
- If the liquid in the glass is clear, the weather will be bright and clear
- If the liquid is cloudy, the weather will be cloudy as well, perhaps with precipitation.
- If there are small dots in the liquid, humid or foggy weather can be expected.
- A cloudy glass with small stars indicates thunderstorms
- If the liquid contains small stars on a sunny winter day, then snow is coming.
- If there are large flakes throughout the liquid, it will be overcast in temperate seasons or snowy in the winter.
- If there are crystals at the bottom, this indicates frost.
- If there are threads near the top, it will be windy.